Monday, September 29, 2008

Favorite Moments of Recent Days

These photos are not in any particular order--just some occurences that have happened in the last couple of weeks that I enjoyed and wanted to share. Sometimes motherhood can be quite a daunting prospect (okay, for me, most of the time) that I have to consciously look for the good, or funny, or whatever! :)
Derek was trying to lay across the swing outside, but he ally
hiked a little too far forward and wound up on his face instead.
He had dirt in his mouth, in his nose--everywhere!

This is our sweet Elisabeth at her 11th birthday party!


On July 4th we went to Taquahmenon Falls in the Upper Peninsula with some friends.

Kevin, this is as close as I can come to a family picture right now!


This is our sweet Lauren having a bad day. I know that the picture is way too bright,

but I just love the sweet look about her (even though she's pouting)!


Our sweet little angel, Tyler! I don't think I have ever been more in love with a baby than I am with this one. He has begun "talking" to me while he's nursing, and boy can he get pretty loud! I am cherishing every minute of his babyhood as I now know how quickly they grow!

We have spent this afternoon with friends over after school, so I have to get cooking dinner for them.

Jackie, thank you for commenting. It's great to hear from you! Hope you and Chris are doing well. I think of you and yours often. Tell your mom I said hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!