Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quick little tidbits ;D

Okay, I am committing to doing better at keeping up with my blog. I really do love it; we have just been so busy lately. But, things are never going to slow down, and I definitely want to make this a priority--for the grandparents' sake, especially! Besides the fact that I just love to talk no matter who may or may not be listening! :D

I am on my way to children's choir in just a few minutes.

Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls are in the oven.

Brian and Budge have their friends the Griffins over for the last time before they head back to the Philippines tomorrow. They won't see them for several years. Budge and Matt will be teenagers the next time they meet. No more little boys. It makes me sad to think that far ahead. So, the boys got out of chores for the afternoon. Elisabeth griped a little bit, but I told her that the next time she has a friend over that she won't see for several years she won't have to do chores either!

We are just returning from spring break. We were actually home most of the time--spring cleaning. But we sure do feel good about the majority of the house now. Just a few more things to get done.

Please pray for my first midwife, Lynda Hitchcock. She brought my first two babies into this world and recently found out she has cancer in her breasts and bones. She is in the hospital with only 15% kidney function. We are unsure of her salvation. Please, please, please pray for her to be saved.

Now a few recent pics of interest. Tyler is so cute right now that most of my pictures tend to be of him. I'll do better here in the future with trying to get all of the children in.

Budge and Tyler

I always wanted a baby who played with their feet!!!

Derek helped me make Peanut Butter Blossoms. (Yes, I have taken the pacifier away completely now!)

The focus isn't good, but isn't his pudgy little hand so cute rolling the dough in the sugar?!
This is how he arranged them on the cookie sheet. (After he left the kitchen, I rearranged them. I just couldn't help myself.)


I have so many things to share, so many thoughts swirling around in my head. I'll be back tomorrow!!!





1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love the toes in his mouth and the cookie arrangement is just too cute. I know you share my delight in having a two-year-old. So precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!