Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lots and Lots and Lots of.....

Yep, you guessed it, SNOW! Cold, fluffy, wet snow. We had two snow days this past week, Monday and Friday, due to all of the snow; and it snowed every day this week. In fact, I don't think there has been a day in the last two weeks that it hasn't snowed. I love the snow. If it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow. Lots of it. Enough to ski, sled, build snowmen, have snowball fights, all that good stuff! :)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The other day as I was reading my Bible, I prayed that God would show me a special verse for motherhood. I love being a mother, but motherhood does have its own set of special challenges, adventures, if you will. As you dwell on motherhood this week, think on these things,

Isaiah 60:22
"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a great nation:
I the LORD will hasten it in his time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!