Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seven and a Half Months Already

Where does the time go? It seems like just a few hours ago I was wondering when the squirmy little one who didn't fit inside me anymore was going to decide to make his entrance into the world. Now, seven and a half months later, he is finally sitting up on his own for 30 minutes or more at a time, smiling and flirting with all of us, grabbing my face and laughing when he's happy to see me...I love him so and just cannot imagine life without a baby.


We washed him up and took some pictures
(I don't even bother to try to lay his hair down anymore!)


We always sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" while we bathe him.

"Now where did that little puppy go?"

I just adore my daddy. He's playing ball with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!