Friday, January 30, 2009

Outside my window...it has been snowing all day, beautiful, fluffy snow.

I am thinking...about balance, keeping everything in its rightful place in my mind and in my actions.

I am thankful for...a husband who works so hard and plays just as hard as he works.

I am wearing...Chad's sweatshirt. For two reasons: it is very soft and warm, and it reminds me of him. Just like when we were dating. ;)

I am drinking...water, nice, cold, refreshing water.

I am creating...decorations for our Valentine banquet at church. We have a much smaller budget this year, but my creative juices are flowing. Our theme is, "Cherish Your Treasure."

I am going...to the church's Bus Banquet tomorrow evening. There is going to be a Mexican buffet with authentic Mexican cooks. Yummy!!

I am reading..."And The Bride Wore White," a book on purity, to help the young girls in our school.

I am hoping...that I get some time to cuddle with my husband in the morning.

I am hearing...children practicing their piano lessons.

Around the house...everything is relatively calm and clean (something that doesn't seem to happen much with 9 people and a dog around). :)

One of my favorite things...is having my family all together in the same room.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!