Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tyler with Ice

What happens when someone leaves a large cup of ice water on the floor? Well, the baby finds it, of course! He finds it and also dumps it out and plays with it and never once complains because he's cold! He probably played with that ice for 30 minutes. He loved it!


I love that little pointer finger!

Gettin' those pinchers goin'!


I know the quality of this picture is sorely lacking, but the look on his face is just too precious to pass up.
~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~*
Dominic is in a tremendous amount of pain right now due to a burning feeling in his toes, which, apparently, is a good thing! Praise the Lord!
Please pray for Dominic's mother especially today. Her name is Bonnie, and she is struggling a little bit.

4 comments:

  1. Just to let you know we are praying for Dominic over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, let me say that Tyler is so precious and I am sad that I have not yet met him.
    Second, I want you to know that even when I do not leave responses I am always thinking of you and praying for those in need. It is wonderful to hear that Dominic is beginning to feel anything, even if it has to be pain. Thank God for the amount of recovery he has already made and furthers prayers are going out or more healing for Dominic and peace of mind for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, thank you for commenting and thank you for praying. I, too, am sad that you haven't been able to meet Tyler yet. In fact, I don't think you've met Derek either. :( We'll have to get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!