Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Well, our computer has been in the repair shop for a couple of days to finally get rid of Naomi, that wonderful computer filter. ;o) In the interim, I have been having the urge to create something for fall. Back in October, I went up in the garage attic to pull down my fall decorations, and when I opened the bin, they were all moldy. ;( I don't know what happened, but I was very frustrated. So, I decided to create something. I went and found some clearance-priced fall items at Walmart and Pier One. I made two cornucopias, here.



My fall table completed

We let the children pick any dessert they wanted, and they wanted this cake. It's called Vanilla Rich Chip Cake. We love it! It's very moist. You can find the recipe here.





Tracy, I will post about children's games in a day or two. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Vest,

    I really like your decorations. They are beautiful!

    Autumn Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!