Friday, November 7, 2008

Homemade Playdough

We gave Katie a bath yesterday, and Brian took a picture of her because she looked so pretty and fluffy.



Elisabeth had her friend Elizabeth over yesterday, and they wanted to make playdough. Here's Derek playing with his "share of the dough." ;-)

Elisabeth added some glitter to hers. (Notice the nailpolish peeling off!)

Kneading the dough!

We have had such beautiful weather here for the past week or so. When I woke up this morning, the skies were overcast, but as I was washing the morning dishes, the sun broke through and started shining through my kitchen window. It made me smile, and I love to smile!

Please pray for our little family here. We have had several children with colds and fevers these last few days. It started with Derek on Sunday, moved on to Tyler and Budge, and now to Meagan. Chad's nose is driving him crazy as well. I guess it's that time of the year, but I don't know if I'm ready for it. Pray especially for Budge, as he has a history of pneumonia and bronchitis. His cough is already quite "hacky."

Thank you and we love you all.



2 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my prayers and positive vibes northward to you! I have been feeling the sinus woes myself lately, so I can sympathize.
    The playdoh looks like it was a lot of fun to make and play with!
    Also,I LOVE Elisabeth's new glasses, she looks so grown up and sophisticated. It is hard to believe she is 11 already.
    Much Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!