Friday, November 14, 2008

We hit the jackpot!


If you have never shopped at Christopher & Banks, you need to start! I just love it. They have such nice clothes there, and if you try, you can find excellent deals there. When they have sales, they REALLY have sales.
Well, since Tuesday was Veterans' Day, C&B was having a sweater sale. All of their sweaters were 50% off. The closest C&B is in Petoskey. Budge also needed a winter coat (Brian ripped his the other day while they were rough-housing), and there is also a Penney's in Petoskey, and their boys coats were half off. So...after school, we headed over there.
Chad said I could get two sweaters, so I was looking around. When I reached the sale racks, I noticed a sign that said "Additional 70% off". I couldn't believe my eyes! I got some really great bargains. Needless to say, I did not get the two sweaters, but I am so pleased with what we found. One of my favorites is a washable suede jacket that retailed for $99.50 that I was able to get for $22! As I understand it, the sale is still going on, so if you live near a Christopher & Banks, head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!